Wednesday, August 15, 2007
ARGH, I HATE SCHOOL.
except for the soya bean drink from the last stall. HAHA!
chemistry and ss tests were a major screw-up. I didn't even complete my ss paper. mrs loy is going to murder me, I wrote rubbish! DAMN. and for chem, I'm not as sad because I know I'm going to do badly for it because I didn't study. yeah I know it's my fault. I chose to spend my time watching whywhylove episode11 instead of studying for the tests. screwed. I have zero self-discipline.
after school zhiyin and I stayed back to do amath cresent girls paper. YES LEOW ZHI YIN WENT TO LOOK FOR MDM LUM FOR MORE MATH PPR. WTH! she was looking for an excuse to talk to mdm lum and YES. now we're in deep shyt. I can't finish laaaaaa. and TA-DAAAAA! I owe chinese homework again. @#$%#!$@!#@!!!!!
I choose to live in denial that prelims is just less than 2 weeks away.
I hate it because I can see the ugly side of others now.
it's bladdy irritating, I really don't see the point of you boasting about how much you'd done etc because I don't really care? the sight of your face pisses me off. your words made my blood boil. maybe I'm overly sensitive but seriously, I can't stand you anymore. with the rate that you're going at, I really think that you'll snap, just like an overstretched rubberband. and at that time, I will just stand back, fold my arms and laugh
at you.
by the way, I'm referring to more than 1 person in that paragraph.
I don't care if you read this. it doesn't matter anymore.
and no thanks, I don't need people to tell me that I suck.
I don't need overly stressed people to vent their frustration on me too.
sometimes I can't help but wish that time will pass at a faster rate. let everything be over, and I just wna escape from all these. call me a coward but I don't really care anymore. no I'm not referring to exams alone. but more than that.
you've changed.
and can I say something? I prefer the old you.
yes, I hate everythinggggggggggggggggg.
especially when I know
that is none of my concern. but I just keep looking and keep wanting to know more. I'd thought about it for the past few days, and dreamt about it for the past few nights. yes I'm still upset. upset and disappointed over the fact that our paths crossed and yet it's nothing but a
careless mistake.
it hurts even more because I'm fully aware that you don't mean what you say at all.
I can't believe I'd finally plucked up the courage to _.
and yes I realised I miss T quite terribly too. D:
9:25 PM Tjung!